By: Kylie Cooper Photo By: Lillian Reitz
Creating the perfect holiday tablescape for you and your loved ones is a fun way to get creative and support local at the same time. This Thanksgiving, fill your tabletop with beautiful décor purchased from a locally owned shop—with so many wonderful home goods stores in the Coastal Bend, finding pieces that speak to your personal style and taste is a breeze. Here are just a few ideas on where to start.
- Park Seven – This local shop is one of the best places to visit when planning your holiday table. Gorgeous colored glassware, velvet pumpkins, and a variety of china patterns will certainly help elevate your meal and bring style to the table. 411 Doddridge Suite 101
- Decor Furniture – Don’t let the name fool you: This shop offers so much more than just furniture! With a goal of helping customers create a space that fits their personality, this is a great place to find smaller décor items perfect for helping you wow your holiday guests. 1027 US HWY 181
- Lady Captain – Having opened just this year, this shop’s inventory includes a unique selection of plates, glasses, and other serving pieces to help set the scene this season. Don’t forget to check out its selection of thoughtfully sourced napkins and coasters, too. 1819 Broadway
- Lisa Mayo Interiors & Lifestyle Boutique – If you’re looking to create a Thanksgiving table with a more coastal feel, this is the place to go. From the perfect cocktail glasses and serving pitchers to seasonal textiles and scented candles, the inventory offers endless table setting opportunities. 320 West Avenue G
- Bleu Frog Mercantile – Bringing the taste of Fredericksburg to the Coastal Bend, Bleu Frog Mercantile is a great option for finding pieces to finish off your table décor. A couple of ideas include: a beautiful wooden cutting board to display one of your dishes or a unique salt and pepper shaker set shaped like a turkey! 1710 S Alameda