We are currently accepting applications for a fall 2024 semester internship focused on digital media. To apply, please send application materials to email@example.com For more information, see below.
DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN
The Bend Magazine is looking for a qualified intern to join our team for the duration of the spring 2023 semester. We are seeking a proactive intern who is adept at problem-solving and exudes confidence and positivity in all aspects of work life. Interns are full-time students who can work unpaid for credit through their individual institutions. If you wish to be considered for this role, email your resume and two or three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial interns will be responsible for several assignments, including but not limited to:
- Contribute original articles to thebendmag.com
- Assist in managing online content on thebendmag.com and learn how to best utilize the content management system, WordPress
- Craft supervised social media content for distribution on various platforms
- Organize and maintain tasks given by the leadership team
- Must be able to work an average of 10-15 hours a week
- Ideally enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit (optional)
- Proficient technological skills, including Google Suite, Instagram and Facebook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work with limited supervision
- Energetic and eager to take on new projects
- Capable of taking direction and asking questions to encourage collaboration