We are currently accepting applications for a fall semester internship focused on digital media. To apply, please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, see below.
DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN
The Bend Magazine is looking for a qualified intern to join our team for the duration of the fall 2023 semester. We are seeking a proactive intern who is adept at problem-solving and exudes confidence and positivity in all aspects of work life. Interns are full-time students who can work unpaid for credit through their individual institutions. If you wish to be considered for this role, email your resume and two-three writing samples to email@example.com.
Editorial interns will be responsible for several assignments, including but not limited to:
- Contribute original articles to thebendmag.com
- Assist in managing online content on thebendmag.com and learn how to best utilize the content management system, WordPress
- Craft supervised social media content for distribution on various platforms
- Organize and maintain tasks given by the leadership team
- Must be able to work an average of 10-15 hours a week
- Ideally enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit (optional)
- Proficient technological skills, including Google Suite, Instagram and Facebook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work with limited supervision
- Energetic and eager to take on new projects
- Capable of taking direction and asking questions to encourage collaboration