Photo: Lillian Reitz
We are sharing a daily updated list of ways Coastal Bend residents can continue to support local businesses of all kinds during this crisis.
To add your business or organization to this list, please email a bulleted list of information you wish to include to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload the information as quickly as possible. We will continue to share this list on all of our digital and social media platforms throughout the coming weeks as information is updated.
Air & Filters:
- Our main location (5206 Williams) will remain open during our Stay-At-Home orders. We know many of our customers know the importance of a clean AC filter and we want to continue to provide this for our community. Open Monday- Saturday 9 am- 6 pm. (Our SPID location will temporarily close to aid in stopping the spread of Covid-19)
- Providing AC filters for your home or business- specialty sizes as well as common sizes.
- Circle E Candles
Bellino Ristorante Italiano:
- Bellino Ristorante Italiano is open for curbside pick-up & delivery with Favor & Doordash.
- Our Bottega has trays of lasagna, spaghetti & meatballs, eggplant parmigiana, fresh baked bread, pastas, sauces, sliced Italian cheeses, prosciutto & homemade desserts
- We are offering free delivery on all of our products for everyone in the Corpus Christi area. We are also making sure the elderly and those who have a disability get first priority.
- We have fruits, vegetables, eggs but have also added milk, beans, rice and coffee beans. It is online ordering only at ccproduce.com. They can also view our entire catalog of products on the same website. If they choose, they can also pick up their order.
Coastal Bend Blood Center:
- We are strongly encouraging all healthy donors to please schedule an appointment before donating.
- This will help us ensure that we are practicing social distancing as well as taking the proper precautions for our donors and staff members.
- We are an essential business and will remain open under this order. Help us continue to reach our daily goals and save lives in the Coastal Bend.
- Schedule your appointment by visiting coastalbendbloodcenter.org or text APPOINT to 999-777
Coastal Bend Food Bank:
- Currently accepting donations to help meet the increased need for food created by COVID-19. As South Texas makes changes to schools, events, and services, we anticipate that hunger will increase.
- The Coastal Bend Food Bank is hosting food drives in various areas of the Coastal Bend in order to help provide families with food they otherwise might not have access to.
- For more information, visit coastalbendfoodbank.org
Driftwood Coffee Company:
- We are currently offering drive-up coffee services! We are located at 4730 S Alameda in the Meadowbrook Plaza.
- Curbside pick-up: Check out our menu on our website and then come park out front. Once you’re here, you can purchase your order via texting or calling (361) 434-0250. Once your order is ready, we will run it out to you.
- We are offering hot and iced coffee, coffee subscriptions, gift cards, items from local makers Indigo Laine Co. and Green Sea Designs, coffee dictionaries, and candles from Archer Soapworks.
Dylan’s Coal Oven Pizzeria:
- We are open for to-go orders and delivery! They also have to-go alcohol beverage options Call 361-416-1844 to place an order!
- You can view our full menu on Facebook or at dylanscoalovenpizza.com. Thank you for your support!
The Exchange / Corpus Christi Meal Prep:
- Ramos & Harrison, who operates The Exchange and Chef Tony’s Custom Cuisine has a unique opportunity to help the Local EMS and First Responders by donating meals to them when our customers order from our meal prep website.
- Buy a meal, give a meal: When you purchase one or more meals from our meal prep service, we will match. that and donate meals in your honor to some of our dedicated, hard-working first responders and local EMA staff. Each meal will have a hand-written note that you can customize to show your support.
- Visit corpuschristimealprep.com
House of Rock:
- In an effort to help those who are currently out of work, we have launched our Feed-a-Friend program. For every purchase, a meal will go directly to someone in the industry.
- You can purchase a DIY pizza kit. Each kit contains two dough balls, a bag of pepperoni, cheese and pizza sauce, enough to make two 12” pizzas. Each kit purchased will go to one of our entertainment professionals or service industry employee who is currently out of work.
- visit texashouseofrock.com/feedafriend
Kiko’s Mexican Food Restaurant & Cantina:
- Open Mon- Thurs 6am-9pm – Fri-Sat 6am-9:30pm – Closed Sunday
- Offering To-go, Curbside, Delivery through Favor
Lorelei Brewing Company:
- Currently offering curbside service for your local beer needs!
- Monday through Saturday from 12 PM to 6 PM. During closed hours, you’re welcome to text your pre-order to pickup during our next day hours.
- Check out our beer menu to see what is currently available and then call or text (361) 445-1084 with the following information: name of order, beer name, quantities, and container size, what payment method you will be using, time of pickup, and vehicle description.
- Please allow 30 minutes for your order to be ready and then text the same number upon arrival. You must have a valid ID to purchase. Visit loreleibrewing.ber/curbside-pickup for more info.
Nash Pressure Washing:
- Nash Pressure Washing will be cleaning and sanitizing parks free of charge!
- If you have a favorite park, give us a call at (361) 510-3570
Psychic Seas Tattoo:
- Still accepting deposits on future appointments, to be scheduled as soon as we’re able to reopen
- Currently taking entries for a $500 tattoo raffle to be drawn on April 20
- For any appointments or inquiries email email@example.com or text (512) 803-8285. Check us out on Facebook @ Psychic Seas Tattoo!