Mother's Day FREE Weekend
Any mom gets in FREE Saturday or Sunday, May 9 or 10, by just saying "Moms Love Flowers" at check-in!
MOTHER'S DAY FREE WEEKEND!
Send flowers to Mom for Mother’s Day, OR bring Mom to the flowers! The South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center, 8545 S. Staples St., hosts Mother’s Day Free Weekend—Saturday and Sunday, May 9 and 10.
Any mother can say, “Moms love Flowers” at the Visitors Center Gazebo entrance, Saturday or Sunday, to get in free! Only moms get free admission that weekend—others in her party pay REDUCED GENERAL ADMISSION, in effect since May 1, when the Gardens reopened to the public with COVID-19 PROCOLS in effect.
• Admission must be purchased on-line at www.stxbot.org, or on site by credit or debit card.
• Entrance at Visitors Center Gazebo—guests answer Covid-19 questions, Hand Sanitizer provided. (guests should bring extra hand-sanitizer to have available while on site)
• Facemasks for staff and guests, and six-foot social distancing required while on property.
• Visitors Center is closed, so guests should bring their own drinks. Family picnic lunches allowed.
• Portable restrooms with hand sanitizer are on-site.
All outdoor exhibits, floral gardens, Butterfly House, Orchid Conservatory, parrots, outdoor reptile sites, both nature trails, birding tower, Palapa Grande, wetland boardwalk ARE OPEN. Temporarily CLOSED are Visitors Center Gift Shop & Resident Reptiles, Bromeliad Conservatory, and Children’s Play Area. (Please visit www.stxbot.org for more information. )
Date & Time
Weekly on Sunday and Saturday
05/09/2020 through 05/10/2020
9:00AM - 6:00PM
South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center 8545 S. Staples St. Corpus Christi 78413 TX US http://www.thebendmag.com/businesses/tx-corpus-christi-south-texas-botanical-gardens-nature-center
Adults $7; Srs/Act Military/College $5; Kids 3-12 $3.