Waves Resort Your Dream Wedding Destination
Waves Resort purpose is to bring joy to every size group and the resorts amenities for events provides a luxury scale experience. Rich with excitement, tasty food, and views for days, you can have a destination resort wedding right here on the South Texas Coast.
Waves Resort is a vast property offering flexibility to accommodate any style of wedding of any size. Events from 20 to 5,000 (if you have 5,000 at your wedding, please invite us). You’ll find outdoor spaces with wetlands, grassy fields, and trails. Gorgeous indoor spaces range from casual and high-end ballrooms to a large “pub and pourium” with a pour-your-own-beer wall. Expansive, multi-level balconies feel like a gift, with amazing views of two sides of the bay, beach, or waterpark. The most unique space for an event is the Waves main stage, with a 42-foot-high projection screen.
Waves uses the screen mostly for movies and sporting events, but they’ll let you project your own video on the screen as you have your ceremony or event on the stage in front, overlooking the pool (best for an evening event so you can better see the screen). Your event can utilize one space, or you can create an itinerary that leads your party around the resort, but make sure to plan a toast on one of the balconies watching one of Corpus Christi’s majestic sunsets. And if you have 5,000 coming to your wedding, I bet they’d let you take over the whole place!
Planning an event, one of the first things a bride must figure out is the menu. Eats Epicuria is Waves’ gourmet restaurant, and they can handle all your catering needs and create a custom menu to suit your style and please your guests.
Waves has 91 guest rooms to make your event a true destination wedding. Family suites are especially fun for big groups, with three rooms tied together with a center parlor. The resort caters to any age and is happy to accommodate guests with special needs.
Want to make sure your wedding is fun and talked about for years? Take your pick from all the fun things to do:
• Waterpark: swim, tube the lazy river, rides, hangout in the swim-up bar, relax in the heated pool.
• Golf: test your skill at the driving range or practice course.
• Hiking trails: one of the best places to view all the migratory birds on Padre Island
• E-gaming lounge: digital fun with virtual reality, vintage games, and a theater competition area.
• Escape room: get locked in a room with your favorite people to solve a puzzle.
• Pool tables: challenge your friends while sipping your favorite beer from the beer wall.
• TV’s to watch your favorite team: there’s one around every corner.
• Bars on every level: and in the pool visit, hang out, and enjoy our huge variety of liquors, wine, beers and signature cocktails.
• RELAX! there's a lounge chair around every corner too.
Waves Resort has limitless possibilities. The location, wealth of fun, and gorgeous surroundings paired with their desire to be known for great skill and attention to detail, make Waves the destination for an event you and your guests will remember for all time.
Contact a Waves event sales manager at 361-589-4225 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the resort at 14353 Commodore Dr. Corpus Christi, TX 78418. Find more information online at wavesresortcc.com.