Banking on the Go
By: First Community Bank
If you lead a busy lifestyle — and who doesn’t these days — then First Community Bank’s online banking can help you manage all your accounts and pay bills from virtually anywhere.
So, how do I set this up?
· First Community Bank will generally set this up when you open an account. If you opted not to, and would like to do so now, stop by any First Community Bank location to get started. For security purposes, you’ll be required to show a photo ID and sign an application to establish your personal online banking ID number. Once that’s completed, you’re ready to go.
Can I manage multiple accounts with one ID?
·When you sign up for Online Banking and receive your unique ID number, all of your personal checking and savings accounts, including those of your dependents, can be linked to that one ID — you’ll be able to give each account a “nickname” to keep it organized. And, if you are a sole proprietor, you can also link a business economy checking account with personal account using the same ID number.
What can I do online that I would normally do in person?
- With online banking, you can check current balances on personal checking, savings, money market, loans, Certificates of Deposit (CD), and business checking.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
- View up to 180 days of account activity for your checking and savings accounts.
- Download your posted transaction information to financial management software.
Can I also pay bills?
· First Community Bank Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico, such as utilities, credit cards, or individuals. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
What is the difference between Bill Pay and eBill?
· Both are available online banking options. An eBill, which is an electronic version of a statement, is often available from companies you do business with including utilities, cable and phone service providers, etc. The eBill comes directly from that company to your Bill Pay account for payment.
Can I make electronic deposits?
· Electronic options include direct deposit for paychecks, or using the Mobile 1st app to “deposit” paper checks. And of course, you can always use our ATMs or night deposit for cash and check deposits as well.
Learn more about First Community Bank Online Banking options at fcbot.com.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender